Wednesday, June 18, 2008

What Doesmottling Look Like

Force


Tribulations, cry and fall of a foolish king imaginary or not
(Sui Generis - Charly García)

I was king of this place


lived on top of the hill from the palace


You could see the sea And in the garden

The court sun We laughed


bulk wine spent
And

On Having tea laughing at the end

Why people died
mine?

I was king of this place very well

Although I did not know
and was told that behind the sea

entire village demanding food



That not heard them I mean why bother your



Barriga I was their king

So I said God was love divine light



I was king of this place until one day
They came

People
brutal

Heartless destroyed
Our world


Revolution Revolution

sang the raging Beast

The court was finally killed mercilessly
And my house is now ashes


Freedom !
Freedom! I was the king


This place had a hundred layers of fine silk

And I want to see me naked
If

Dancing through the hills of

0 comments:

Post a Comment