Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Reduce Redness Herpes

Rudy Fernandez: the conqueror Dimitry


needed a tall guy and thought of a basketball player. Yesterday I made the item to choose but I am madly in love with another. In Dimitri appeared a picture of a very handsome boy with beard. He put his name was Rudy and I knew it was the same team. Also raffled a shirt from him. In fact the list of winners is on my name who happens to another T-shirt. Dimitri paquetudo looks great and that draws me to him. Rudy has his hands in front but does not seem to score much. Had it not been for Dimitri had never met but is that Rudy is Rudy who wanted the role. I told myself that because I had not done and only article I referred to my webnovela heartthrobs. Just today I uploaded the two articles that appeared the handsome. Is that Rudy is the ideal addition fails to two meters. Best fits what I want. Not to leave out of the webnovela Dimitri gave for the role of friend. Although only two chapters appears delighted me know and I wanted to write this article to this hunk balls.

On the foundation that organized the raffle and Rudy stood out, said he had the smile of solidarity. Rudy is one of the 3 people at the Foundation devotes a nice words.

This guy is being a conqueror, no wonder. I liked knowing I do not want to be just a pretty boy, a pretty face. I know a little history, knowing about it. Handsome and United deserves this tribute.

Rodolfo 'Rudy' Farrés Fernández was born in Palma de Mallorca, April 4, 1985. His family is from Badalona and his parents were basketball players. In professional basketball player father, mother international player with the English team and a sister (4 years older than him) also in sport. Rudy began giving the football.
He loves the game from the PlayStation football or basketball. He played a lot with his sister but his best memories are always in a basketball court. I could not live without his Playstation "is a hobby irreplaceable, especially when you are traveling or a merger. Of course, always with me. "
On the track like it was risky but is contrary to take risks. Measures

1.96 and weighs 85 kilos. On the court took the shooting guard, but has recently played in the demarcation of eaves. Of his game stands out his jumping ability and spectacular way to crush the ball. It also has a great success in the outside shot. It was one of the key players Joventut Badalona, \u200b\u200band noted the 2007/08 season to reach the title of top scorer in the regular phase of the English league and being a candidate for best player of that phase. On June 28, 2007 was named to the NBA draft in the post 24 Phoenix Suns, a team that handed over their rights immediately to Portland Trail Blazers. Young and very talented and projection. Last season fulfilled his greatest dream. Jumped to the NBA. It was the first foreigner to participate in the Slam Dunk Contest NBA. It was last February 15. Dimitri De
he wishes him many years in the NBA. It's funny, I said that when I got the shirt looks Dimitri said maybe he becomes very famous and the shirt is "reevaluated." Rudy would have preferred for looking and now it seems that he has made the leap is Rudy. At last I'm happy for him.



With tears in his eyes took leave of Joventut Badalona, \u200b\u200bwhere the team spent 10 years in a press conference on June 6, 2008. This is what he said on his myspace: "Although there have been some days now, do not forget the farewell Badalona ... First I did a press conference that it was impossible not to be emotional ... although he had a bet with my sister not to cry. the truth is that they came to my mind many memories of all the years in Joventut, the club of my life. Later in the afternoon, and with the help of the trade department of the Balearic Government, a party could offer to members. A party with a catering (Sauleda work) products from my homeland, Mallorca, it was all a success. I just wanted to show my appreciation for the support I have always received from the people of the Penya, and I think in the end everyone was happy. "

played for Joventut from small in lower grades. He suffered the first team in the 2003-4 season. Then he moved to Badalona dizzying career without his family. In Joventut Badalona and matured and played in various categories. In a tournament in 2003 (in Hospitalet) began playing with the first team and then "conquer" the heads of the season clocking definitely 2003-4. He was hired until 2008, was essential. It was organized by the English national team and played in the Athens Olympics. He was named the best player in the Copa del Rey. Ceased to be a promising young but become the leader of his team. Rudy twenty-one became the sixth man of the best English basketball so far. After being named Newcomer of the Euroleague became the eighth English to enter the NBA. He joined the Blazers. In the 2008 Beijing Olympics scored over Pau Gasol. Spain took the silver medal. On September 20, 2009, was the champion in the Eurobasket 2009.

From October 28, 2008, Rudy officially debut in the NBA in an opposing team of Pau Gasol. Became English in the best rookie in the NBA and the first player in NBA history to dunk at least got a triple on its first two games of his career. In January this year, Rudy became the first European player in history to be appointed to participate in a dunk contest in the NBA after being selected by the amateurs on the official website of the league. It was in last place but the jury was booed by the audience. The jury was accused of xenophobia. The player expressed his disagreement with the jury. Was outraged: "Whether I wear the shirt of Spain and I make a mate in Dwight Howard's face give me a 50", "The second mate that I believe is worth more put it in one hand was very difficult. "He acknowledged he was nervous but it went great with Pau and" Spain have to feel proud. I think I had a very good performance and I've currado "In the U.S. even spoke conspiracy against Rudy.

statement last minute a few weeks ago he underwent a minor operation to end the pain in his right leg caused by pressure on the sciatic nerve. It is currently in the process of recovery and his greatest desire is to return to be physically fit as soon as possible to help the team. "
has been nominated for best European player 2009 by FIBA \u200b\u200bEurope. It is the second consecutive season that Rudy is nominated among the best

puts messages on his blog. I like to "hear his voice." Hearing the news in their own words. "Since I do I operated back life grandfather, giving short walk, even around the court when my fellow coach. I'll talk to the doctors to see if I can do something else, it is not easy. "Comments that had so long in pain now makes it odd that it does not hurt. Counts as a day training was moving something on his back, then we could not set straight. "It was the Hunchback of Notre Dame, seriously." Many have wondered why it has forced both but the injury comes at a tough time. He wanted to prove he could. Something that is also hard to pass the injury so far from home. For this holiday season expected to visit their parents.


( http://www.20minutos.es/noticia/25563/0/rudy/fernandez/baloncesto/ )
Pimpampum
A book? The Beastmaster.
A singer? Melendi.
Does your favorite food? Pasta.
What about your drinking? Coca-Cola.
A movie? Titans: did history.
"An actress? Salma Hayek.
An actor? Denzel Washington.
Any heroes? Michael Jordan.
A color? Blue.
A team? La Penya.
A historical figure? Jordi Villacampa.
Any date? Of my birth: April 4, 1985
.


sources:
http://www.marca.com/blogs/rudy-fernandez/2009/12/16/haciendo-vida-de-abuelo.html
have already had their wedding ... to see if I can find ...
http://www.casadellibro.com/libro-el-viatge-de-rudy/2900001278173


No I could not resist and finally the role was for Rudy, but since I've done this because the other article I have given the role of friend. The participation of these two players is two chapters (22 and 23).
http://davidyemilio.blogspot.com/

0 comments:

Post a Comment