Friday, March 18, 2011

Dhotgun Hill Climbing

Congratulations, Ruben


First of all I would like to ask a few votes for Ruben. Is ranked 47 and I wish it were not so low. It is a vote to see which singers like most reality shows.
http://listas.20minutos.es/lista/voces-masculinas-de-realitys-musicales-operacion-triunfo-factor-x-gente-de-primera-277642/


not I have to swear that if There is a guy who dominates me at this moment, is the lead singer Rubén Muñoz. Not in vain of my last four articles 3 have been for him. It's funny, when I wrote the first which spoke of the anger I felt because I did not go on an occasion that could have gone smoothly and I spent months regretting. The second article it is the chronicle of my wish come true was an unforgettable day as a man I like Ruben. It's the kind of male that I like, as a singer. Songs like "I cried", "3 Roses", "come into my life," "forget about me," ... are beautiful. I recommend them. 3 roses is actually one of my favorite songs in general (speaking of any singer). Now I like a friend. Is that just made me feel it. And guess no one cares about my encounters with Rubén but good Today is his birthday I decided as a birthday gift to this article.

Happy 24 years I hope that among the gifts you receive is your dream to make your disk, you can make great performances in high places. Being the star that you deserve. Do not know if it's a question of talent or luck because from then I think people with less talent than you have come very far.



Well, the truth is that in my first article it was all clear. Not much to say. For his biography if anyone is interested then I recommend you read this article that it complements rather, is to discuss the news.
One of their most important has been a very nice photo shoot was done (is amazing) and also accompanies an interview. He had not seen an interview with him. I loved it.
http://dreamkeeperproducciones.blogspot.com/2011/02/ruben-munoz.html
(you can read the full interview, see all the pictures and making off)

comments in the interview that is basically the same boy almost 3 years ago took OT (was the sixth edition). I like to go out with friends, being with his family, with people who want it. Professionally he has matured as a singer (is true) have more tables, fight even more eager to achieve his dream of living what he likes all his life. He has also learned to play the piano. Doing it is two years and has also done a course of interpretation. (I think it is one that has been in Ot more it works, I see the other more stagnant.) Do not forget that you are recording their album in Madrid . His fans, "people who follow me and take my music" in his own words " is everything, because thanks to each and every one of them / as, I can keep doing what I like and there is nothing nicer than seeing your work and effort, what they value supporting you in everything you do. And I here I send a big hug and tell them that I will be eternally grateful for all you do for me and everything I demonstrate every day. "
This literally put it because it is very important against piracy.
" The truth is that piracy has little solution (or at least I do not see the solution), so now you can not do anything, I say the following, which is what I always say: It seems to me perfect people the day to remove my disc to download for you or buy it in the top-blanket, but when I listen, if you like, which buy it, and not only because they get your hands on an album that you like "original" is better because it has much more quality music production, such as photos, letters, etc ... if not for me to help out by providing their bit by buying my album so I can continue living in it. Me personally, I like an artist when I purchased your original disk (for example the other day I bought the original cd Chayanne and the new Camilla) and I would like people to like what I do, then do the same . I'll put a clear example: you go to a clothing store and see all the clothes, which you pick one you like and you are carrying them to the tester, testing you and you love shopping and you are carrying them , right? Well, that is, people use the Internet to listen to or download music, but if you like, buy it original. Although each course will do what I want, I just give my opinion and my way of seeing things and saying what I do. "

I want to tell my experience in this subject is so damaging to those who like fighting Ruben to achieve his dream. Remembering
small well my sister told me that in the market selling "albums" of celebrities, were in fact cassette tapes with photocopied cover. I was small and well my grandmother bought me all the records of Henry and Anne could but obviously not all. In order to I told him to look if they had any of them that I was missing. And she said, "but you do not like much? Pirate should not buy something you really like because then if you do not sell records are going to take to the record company." I was thinking that such trauma could take the record my fault and I've always been against piracy, buy original movies (at least those that can buy in my country) and the little music that interests me too, I feel like I'm helping someone else fulfill their dream . When Reuben remove your hard not hesitate to support it. I am excited to put my two cents to fulfill his dream. Thus if the project out of all of it counts and ours.




* One day with FADAM in Montmelò (March 2, 2011)
http://www.asociacionfadam.org/







* gala
FADAM 11/02/2011


Within webnovela
no news. He was co-star of "life dancing" and suddenly gave me good think about it. It was late summer, perhaps it was his last concerts. He made one in Pizarra (Malaga) which I loved. The entire saw on youtube. Moreover, the videos were of good quality, that made it enjoyed a lot. Also because he is more mature as a singer. "I cried" and "3 Roses" I love that show before but since then has given me to be every day listening to his videos on youtube. Also because in almost all of my latest novels have been putting a character inspired by him. Since I know I have not done a novel with him, in fact I have not rewritten. I'm an absent-minded. Is that even I forget to do things that are my routine for 15 years in the past few days do not know where I had the head, I do not know what he was thinking hehe. Yes I have your picture framed in my room and do not forget to look at it years ago I wrote a novel in which the boys had a subplot OT2, I want to redo the story, the plot of the boys more as protagonists Ot Ruben will certainly be one of the protagonists. This week has finished my last novel, the next I get into this story.

When I wrote my previous Item did know that Ruben was very close, which could see him anytime. In a concert full of screaming people all I can not imagine, other than that I was excited to have a photo with him and good at a concert was more difficult. I was waiting on 23 April that day as the band rose roses for an NGO as before. Last year was going, but it was outside the area that I know and give me something because we did not have good day. Also remember now that broke the camera and could not take pictures. I did not have an anger camera phone (yes I have it now). I spent months dying to have missed the opportunity of view and good when it had not imagined that my wish would be fulfilled soon. Just when I had made the whole article that acts in a city of Barcelona. It was a good opportunity but of course, it gets a lot of my normal area and did not even know if I could reach by public transport. Well, I was thinking about all this when suddenly goes and says it works in Barcelona and then went to see him.

* OT 2011 GALA FINAL February 20, 2011



Written in my diary on February 22, just one week after I knew him, "'m on the train, heading to Ruben After much as I repeated Juli Fàbregas was clear that repeated and because I thought as safe if not ... I go every week to see if they work if I have no money because I can not afford the pleasure of having these whims. I told myself that I had to settle for seeing it once but had money I had given my aunt to buy me a book I wanted and I thought 'I have the urge to buy the book now' and just thought in it. So even though I wanted to move on I have not been given the win and here I am and was again alone. Although yes I have a whim clear that I can not repeat. Day 18 is your birthday and just noon 17 is to act. I would like to have fun with it but it is far and it feels good. Issues rather by train is not feasible. I thought it would be quieter but I nerves. It has helped that until late Rubén no confirmation since everything it does and I was always uneasy. I'm excited, I think everything that happened last Tuesday and would be great if everything were the same but he and I alone Because I like to compare it to my meeting with Juli I have to remember that in my second encounter with Juli I was kind of sad because we disagree on the train but it is not fair but Juli was very nice to me. So Reuben a while talking to me certain that it happens. I have to not expect anything. And I get the idea I will not have much luck, I do not carry the station. Just want to see it if only from afar, I want him to feel my support, my love, my admiration. I have not the vital thing is get a picture as before, in that I'm calmer. And he will approach me in a moment, I have to do anything. The girls in his fan club will also be and I do not want to miss. It is your last day is an occasion that I can not lose. Who knows when it may again have an opportunity well.
(I write as I just hope the front door in the street)
... There is much movement of people, as well as in principle last week will not be. I would love to have some time to myself like last week we spent a while just him and me with my sister. At least I hope I can sit up front. Have 15 minutes, I'm at the door waiting to Ruben. I know that last week he came before we entered but amused looking car but just a while ago now it is empty just the one in front of me I hope he is free and park in front of me would great My heart races every time I see a car that can be yours.
... I'm inside. Man, I wish I had been alone with him but I had reserved the same table the other day before it is late already, I hear someone say that it takes 15 minutes and if they have room Wise up front. "

finally arrived, loaded and in a hurry but comes to me
- Man, what about Emily? I come from Madrid, so I'm late.
He shakes my hand I give the same that he has given me and more like a handshake than a fitted. I loved the detail that, despite the rush to approach me and especially to remember my name. In the rush that is a detail that had been approached me without even leaving things. The bar told not to worry, he tells them do not know what the highway.
- I get stressed just thinking I'm late, "he says. I almost
performance dedicated to me. Nobody pays attention. She looks at me, smiles when I'm the first to applaud. Is not as forward as the other week, the other week was a little turned on the piano and I just looked at me and now I'm not in front. I look so much, the first time like it or not if I looked in front he saw my face, but when I'm cheering him look at me and smiles.
- is appreciated "He says.
I love when he smiles. Is singing "come into my life", "little things" (sung with him I know I like it. I did not know was Joan Manuel Serrat)
"Forget Me" (is yours, not sure if I first time I sang it just for my sister and me or was it the other table, which has sung as soon as I confirm that sang only for us. It was a nice touch to sing your song with only two people) Presents the song as exclusive:
- well some friends already know (this goes for me and some friends who came with him and behind)
Sing "that cry "(it is curious that the very beginning and sings 3 of my favorite songs)
" Not to put you sad, it's a very nice song. It's always singing when someone asked me to sing. I repeat, I always say the same. "
At one point looks at me and says:
- Did you see the show on Sunday? OT
I do not see, made a special gala for the definitive end of the program where for the first time were representatives from all editions. I was already in bed when my sister told me that the public sees. I saw that everyone sang along to a theme. Fortunately it but what a shame to see what I say I'm only aware of your songs is noisy. Cuesta listen when he speaks. Says something about having a good while. Like when she smiles.
pauses.
- now let's take a break for five minutes to calm cenéis.
He approached me very nice. Fit the hands.
- in the rush I've hardly welcomed.
was amiable. In fact I felt that greeted me in a position to start arriving late and having to mount the piano I most want to hear but is a nice touch that is so nice. And just like that tells me
- like the other day we also take the other girl.
The girl did not get last week live near where I have to take the train, brings me good but not alone. Maybe I knew it was coming with some friends so without this girl just would not be equal. He stands on the table beside me.
- your sister could not come right?
He commented that his account as I paid and good pay is not the same for two a week two.
- if they, more than anything was to send him a kiss when you see (those with luck, hehe)
talked a little OT, I told her what I think, we talk about the show, what left him, in fact I did not miss anything.
- then I will devote an issue, "he says when he was leaving.
I say that I love the 3 roses. Very glad I said:
- he (one of his friends who are behind me) also has asked me. I dedicate it to them.

In a moment of pause is when they reach their fans. Are treated very familiar. Runs out of bottled water, watching them teasing to be drunk. Putting drunken voice says
- Waiter, another ...
Sing 3 roses.
- This issue is dedicated to my friend Emily (I said) and my friend (I forget) who came to see me. A general
devotes them to the track miles.
is a pity that there is much crying, even the fans are complaining: they want to hear the songs themselves heard but when he speaks, explains the theme of the song is barely heard. Although it makes good thank much more attention and more at a time or attention to her friends. Another pause
ago:
- Now let's take a break of 5 minutes for acabéis quiet dinner.
It is talking to the fans, not sitting. It is squat. I hear them say you're going to the toilet. As he turns, looks at me (I was aware of him, maybe he realizes this and turns). He smiles and says,
- how about, Emily? -Very nice.
When they fired. Appreciates the presence of all, said there we meet again. new approaches my
- Hi Emily "how are you? How is it?
is getting closer to me.
- you're here alone.
Then he will talk to the girls in his fan club. He has been a good time with them talking about the latest gossip gala OT in which they and he were. He was poor squat, long time. I really felt sorry that was so, I do not know because they did not say anything.
I'm running late. Missing just 10 minutes to exit the train. It is putting the huntress. Then I also get up and start to collect. I always look at him. He looks at me, smiles at me.
- what is it, Emily?
It looks nice, reaching out to me but not knowing what to say and I do not.
I approach him.
- I will introduce you to a friend tells them. How cute
takes me by surprise. Remember that they said were his fan club, I like to call me friend. Come kisses and then not remember names.
- what time the train was leaving? She asks.
Everyone "alter" when I say that in 10 minutes.
- is that I've gone to heaven, but the saint arrived in two minutes.
I'm next to him while doing a photo. I have to fend for no exit.
He leaves with one of his friends. Ruben looks at me gestures for me to follow. I'm behind him. The friend I was going to give way but Ruben says:
- No, if you come with us.
I open the door. The friend left behind waiting on the other. Ruben and I crossed the road.
- the car today and I have here before.
is just the place where I was. Too bad they arrive late. He introduces me to his two friends in the middle of the road.
- Mataró-CONSCIOUS is told.
Open the trunk to store the keyboard. It's all full.
- This does not fit, "he says.
I look at me:
- and you can upload, Emili.
I feel behind your seat. Since next does not seem appropriate to at least back then. In fact the other girl has not yet arrived. One of the friends will sit in front but Ruben asks him to leave the site to the other girl. Rubén repeated several times:
- then we are in two minutes.
's actually four minutes but it's funny, I was actually longer than the previous week. I've been for the second time in his car. The pity is that it was full of people. Has been the girl who would not come last week. And should have been talking before that day because they did not speak.
- today you get rid - you tell him when she enters the car.
also two friends.
- Emili, but we arrived justis. (Well me about two minutes, heh, heh)
One of his friends has been submitted to a casting, why they have been in Madrid. Ruben says nothing, friends talking about it. I have the piano of Rubén feet above.
- we are, thanks for everything, "he says Ruben,
I say thanks to him, it's hard to leave behind the foot of the piano, do not shake hands because the situation was not propitious, and he looks at me but does not leave the wheel. I touched her shoulder and I go flying. If you do not miss the train run.
I went to bed at 4 am, at 6 and I had revealed too many emotions I felt sorry that already been done. He regretted not having gone from the beginning but as with what little they had slept in the last days, one month and not story. Anyway I wanted to do as a point and part. I was excited to know but it was not a matter of going bust. I knew that would play in another city but seemed to go there too, takes me away.




Throughout this adventure I've always been very aware my meeting with the actor Juli Fàbregas. I remember that he had been bothered that much to see (4 times) in contrast to Reuben as if it had been every day In fact I said in a message that he loved him will always see you want or can. I thought of the 4 times I felt good Juli and Ruben did not deserve less. At a concert and really do not know if I feel comfortable, well if you do not know I do not like crowded places. It is true that I can not spend much money, I can not go every week but every once in a while why not? Also do not always have that opportunity. I knew that acts in a restaurant in Terrassa (Barcelona) that catches me relatively far but was unsure whether he would have many opportunities to see him so closely. I hope things go great and then again I do not think acting at the restaurants, plus 12 in the night of his birthday while he agreed there. I was excited to celebrate his birthday with him, not counting the day 16 was mine. There could even be thinking about once a month while he was there and acting like they have a bar not cost me much. Just had two weeks for his birthday and could not wait any longer last week I had been looking forward to it and decided it would be good this week, so I was surprised that was the last So far not exceeded all four of Juli (although I've liked a lot more money than him)

Message from facebook:
"Good evening my people! I inform you that this Thursday 10/03/2011 will be the last show I'll do in the restaurant Goliardo (c / Stop Llaurador, 19) in Terrassa (BCN) from 21 to 23:30 hrs (approx). Then create an event complete with all the info! A big HUG and I hope we meet, as at the moment is the last performance here! "

takes me by surprise. What a shame when I read that message in your facebook, I liked that to have it controlled. In order to reserve a table for dinner. It is not that far away but public transport is a bit, took a train at 6 pm and got home at one and a half (I arrived almost an hour in advance) and I could not get the whole show because the last train to Barcelona Terrassa it left at 23.15. I had to take two trains, each 45 minutes. In fact for no one had gone so far hehe I remember wanting to see a play an actor that I love (Octavi Pujades) but did not go because I caught away (it was in your town) and now I was much more away ... So all I was good even on the sidewalk in front of the restaurant was a bank and I was hoping there was time, waiting for him. It was just last Thursday, the day 10. I was reading and I see him. Was loaded as usual. Accompanied by a boy and a lady. Stands in the door expecting to be open. I approach. I'm back. I say nothing. Although it was our third meeting I was a little cut. He is amiable.
- man, Emily "how are you?
not replied to the message you put on your wall but I did know that it would not surprise him. I said nothing, I stared at him helplessly. He extended his hand and saying hello in a position we do not? We fit our hands.
- you go now?
I hardly speak, I speak in monosyllables, I move my head. Nerves to and I love the guy you have not always so close to a handsome boy. (I love his voice, I like his songs but I will not deny what is obvious, hehe. If you have a whole lot better because) I liked to enter with them, made me feel part of your friends. He has been riding her piano. Neither me nor the other two (who were together) no one says anything. I already had my eye on the table that was right in front of which to my surprise was prepared with a single service so I had to be mine but just the bar waiting for someone to tell me something. We stood as he sat on the piano, while testing the sound ... 20 minutes or more. Finally, it is Reuben who says:
- sit right?
I say that we have someone from the bar to say where and I had a reserved table.
- Where do you want to sit? Reuben asks me.
I clear the table in front.
- could you sit here? He asks the waiter.
I liked that it was he who cared about me. It is so nice, I love it. The other guy does not, he was the guy who asked if she could sit at the table that was next to mine, we separated the hall. Mine just in front I see looking out the door.
- you can open? He asks.
I found it funny to see the lady whom did a charity gala in the same city, was the last gala in which participated. Reuben about her, the very kind compliments. He came to dinner a lot of people but little. There were girls from all sides, had a little more I sit on my desk. But nobody has taken the place nor the privileged view. His performance was more spectacular than Barcelona. It is also the first time more people started. Saluda, goodnight. Piano touches on many issues. Sing my favorite. 3 roses.
- It's a song I recorded with 17, I always love singing and always sing.
then sings "I cry." Another of my favorites.
- is a sad song but very beautiful, is the first song that I dared sing in front of people and brings me good memories.
I am the first to applaud, I applaud it but no one seems to be applauding. He looks at me smiling.
- thank you, thank you very much. Look
much to where I am smiling. I do not know if me or the girls from behind. On one occasion waves to smile but I do think it was for those behind. Yes when I'm the first to applaud, then yes that is it me who looks and smiles. I love I looked at him dumbfounded, was that it was probably more appropriate. On several occasions I have noticed that I only smiled at me, I was grateful that he was so outstanding. Has welcomed people who had just arrived.
- especially to Emily and David have just arrived, "says fun watching me and the other guy. Sing
Forget about me.
- is a song that is on my new album when you remove it, is very pretty. All you have heard and because all of us here are friends. I hope you enjoy it half of what I enjoy.
I loved being in front of him staring and smiling. The song is beautiful and gave me the impression that he sang with more feeling than ever. People were more attentive than in Barcelona, \u200b\u200bI think that made him turn over more and it showed. Was more comfortable and we all enjoyed more. If people are talking loudly as had happened the last time I do not think that the singer enjoyed it. Drink plenty of water as usual. Look at those sitting in chairs near his side.
- I always say that if it were gin would be ... Says fun.
Like when she smiles, and acknowledges the applause on each occasion. There comes a moment and say thanks before you clap. I really relax because I always had to start clapping and made me nervous. This makes it easier.
- I do not usually repeat songs but I like when you were not sung many song and says goodnight. It enters my
I think life sang and had sat still, I thought that was in evidence.
I hoped it would make a pause, in fact at that time in Barcelona and had made 3. The last very long in which I hoped to be able to go because I escaped the train. Had not spoken with him, he amused me another shot and it was my first time in that city, brought him a gift but as the hour approached, I actually wanted to go with a 15-10 minute range and I went with just 5 (not counting the more than 15 minutes I had to stop). Also on the front row, I had the impression that everybody realized what I did (when paid, when going to the bathroom, when I called from home to remind me that it should be out to make me more nervous over yet) I was a few nerves and he nothing to pause the action I've seen better quality in Barcelona, \u200b\u200band I said. I was very happy to be lazy to go is that even he said
- hope you're having a good night. I'm very happy, I hope you enjoy entertaining half of what I enjoy.
Sing the song "Miles" is the first who sang at OT, the first time I heard him sang sang said in a TV show but did not say which. The second is said in the gala 0 but not more specific. In the third question:
- seguíais OT?
Nobody says yes.
- well as I explain ...
Account that is a very beautiful love song but not the typical love song. The last song I remember is "feel" (do not know if it's the exact title) that is beautiful and gives me the impression that singing is more beautiful than ever.
When a song ends and before applauding (not applaud me and nobody applauds) as I approached him. What a shame to have to interrupt the show because then yes everyone was watching me dress him silly but hey I was excited to give him something (a booklet with the news of the year you were born: 1987). I tell him and then tells me it was in a hurry and there was no question of interrupting further action.
- not now, "says attentive.
have missed less than 20 minutes to get out the last train and the road was 15 minutes, that without me having to stop at a traffic light, I make a mistake because maybe he did not know the area well. I would have liked to go at least 25-30 minutes in advance. A part that is cut with everyone looking for then you will not like or seem silly (or someone would have already given away before it could also be)
- You'll have to go?
I've said yes, which was fair. I was nervous because I knew something bad go well and the nerves to see if they had none.
- Do not worry ... since then I tell ...
do not know if I got to say facebook. I was running so I think I gave him no time to give me thanks. I arrived with time (5 minutes) but because I was running and I had to stop. I'll leave making the gift bag, do not know if it would open at that time. Now I think I could have fixed at least, turn around before heading out the door but was too focused on going out of time and I could not lose. Had to be clear where was I, if I had to watch the plane did not arrive. He looks happy. I hear says
- in a week is not my birthday.
He seemed to have done illusion that I would have agreed. In fact the next day I was confirmed by private message. He tells me he did dream that I remembered his birthday.

songs I think I will have lost little because of course I do not think it will be done during breaks pause is when it brings people together and that was if you have to greet everyone never ends. I suppose you have preferred to do everything and then be followed calmly and with people. Like I was more relaxed because I was not as many people as could spend a long time. Although good then I saw that the boy who had the next table took several photos and he even signed a photo. I would not have dared to hoard as much. Like all the poor do the same would a thousand. That envy, anger gives me not having been able to get but at least I was at his side, I wanted to support him, show him my admiration, it is important to me. Yes I kept wanting to talk a little with it, get me another picture with him since he was in a new city. I learned to tell a friend (I guess the friend who told me that he is in Mexico and spent the cd's from Sin Bandera) working with one of my handsome Jon Ecker I found information about a project of Jon to do a series called testosterone, to give in like me on facebook because I find that also likes Ruben. Then I realize he's a friend of one of the actors (and writer) who is English but I never heard of him (Oscar Pertusa).

photos I did not do because they go well with my mobile. These photos are from the next table, which was the other guy.





knew he had congratulated his past meets, that was my first and only message so far in his facebook but had no idea there was to know from where we are friends. Just since January 2010, a year before he made the item. It's funny that I remember him in precisely the same dates but with a year apart. Last year as I congratulate him for his birthday (even days later) who was going to say how they would change things and this year even he could make a gift

I like it because a wrestler, entrepreneur. To pay your hard work, he is moving, talking to local haunts to act. It did so in the two restaurants where he has played and now has been talking to the owner a pub for a concert. I heard that talked about it and private message me commented. I said he was delighted to see him whenever I wanted and if it could be in that place. I hoped it was a normal schedule. Is distracting me from what has always been my priority (writing) but good was not very inspired. Just want to take until you exit the area of \u200b\u200bBarcelona, \u200b\u200bsafe now in summer last year because as more shows will come out of Catalonia ... Right on my birthday gives information on your facebook event:

"Good night my people! I inform you that the East on Saturday, April 2 2011, will do an acoustic piano and voice which starts on the 23 hrs (approx) in the karaoke bar "El Pibe" (C / Ronda Sant Ramon, 123) in Sant Boi de Llobregat (Barcelona). A hug enormous and we hope to reconnect again, because for a long time since I did a concert here! So long friends as well! "

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=179074395471433


In the event that created specifies that ends at 2.30. In these hours are not hours just go down the street and less outside my immediate area since then train back there. It's a shame because I was looking forward to seeing and clear when nearer the time as even more eager. Just hope you do not miss times when you can go see him. There remains the fourth time and hopefully not for long.

Indeed I know no one will care but it makes me laugh because it reminds me of him. Wednesday is the birthday of my sister (who accompanied me when I met him) In the car, as he put Sergio Dalma (the new) my sister says that she wanted to buy the cd. So I'm excited to give him the same cd that he had placed in his car.

And to finish my wishes today on the day of his 24th birthday. I wish you well, hopefully I can get his album and be very successful I hope he deserves to do well even more difficult then to see him up close. Once I said I was sorry not to see it on TV but hey hey I can see it in person it's much better

ACTION FRIDAY MARCH 11

(A CARGO DE "LUZIA Arae "AND A GUEST HOUSE RUBEN (OT))

I recommend his subjects, more in the first article I did. 3 roses

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m7h0kAqnFV4

That cry
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GCroK_QRJ1U
Forget my

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zIYA77xKAPI

Come into my life
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rbIFjM2wDFQ Those little


things http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5q6Ci92lrtk

miles
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DCAsI4tuWlQ


that is gorgeous the last pictures I took, of course that does not have much merit the guy is awesome










webnovela To read my latest inspired by Reuben
http://niceboyswebnovela.blogspot. com /? zx = daa0d9978daf8044

0 comments:

Post a Comment