Thursday, April 7, 2011

Presser Points To Make Poeple Fall Asleep

Alex Pettyfer has captivated me


This same look is the one who was in Spain but in jeans, these photos belongs to the premiere and Beastly


(written them yesterday 22:40) Que buen
I spent time watching TV, with that good feeling I'm going to sleep. I always see the Ant ( http://www.facebook.com/home.php # / elhormiguero ) before bed. Today were the stars of the film "I'm number 4" which premieres in those days. I did not know, I was a bit of stick. I thought that rollazo What is my surprise to see a boy entering the set and gorgeous kissing noses all the presenting wow I want to be a presenter I love seeing a cute as open, you do not mind doing these things and more knowing who is shy and then I will be ashamed of revolution is made. He is very shy, and he was told. I'm surprised that you were encouraged to do that but thanks for the rush That gave the presenter envy me, I would have loved to be in lieu of this have put that scene many times and Alex looked cut. Is assumed to have been the initiative of Alex, who has been told that was typical in Spain, than in the U.S. come together but he was told that Spain did well. I do not think I was ready, that it was not Paul's idea, host (for service or the joke, lol) But hey that good time and looked Unforgettable was having a hard time seeing many times, knowing that people had been startled, leaping sparks on the set (and because they felt at home.) I love being so shy that has been animated.

's gorgeous with a beard (which makes it greater than it is) and I say, I have to know who is, find naked photos of him as possible tomorrow and he's on my current webnovela. When I wrote her name (Alex Pettyfer) I realize that is the protagonist of Alex Ryder. Did not recognize his face (it is much more handsome, more mature, more Machazo man) but by name. I saw this film at the end of the year, was very young and loved it. Then I looked for pictures of him shirtless, in shorts and wearing Calvin Klein cachondísimo makes me WOW I gave her a "role" in the novel he was writing at the time "A bath of love" (Oscar) and the write the next chapter of my current novel "The pretty boys" is dedicated to him (in fact already had planned to leave sometime in the novel) and not to mention the article because without fail tomorrow, I do. He was not going to be my boyfriend in April but it certainly deserves it.

saw this handsome and could not believe that my files had photos of her in underwear. That handsome has conquered me, who wanted to see without pictures without clothes. To see if there are more, I'd like to see it naked and beard, more mature. Looks better. Wears jeans, rather narrow, too bad you do not focus your ass, you must have a tiny but very tasty ass. I have won and I love knowing that I have pictures of her without clothes, how sad to have to wait until tomorrow to see them since I have no computer at home and I have in usb. What a joke, before know his name, looked so handsome, so nice, that I had won and thought immediately, I have to catch his name and do a search for if you sexy and it turns out and I have all I would have it of day to go to the library to see and dive into the life of that handsome. It's nice, very handsome ("he had said already?) And very shy. It is noted that passed shame when you say that has become a sex symbol. As if the thing does not go with him, drink water. Then he apologizes, says he is very shy, he does not know what to say. One of the puppets on the program also flirted and he smiled more tender is I love Do not stop smiling but he is cut out of shyness. Do not know what to do with hands when standing (on the table because we do not see). It puts them in his pocket but he scratches his head several times. The program makes a crazy dance and I was willing to do so to see how they move that big body (and see if it approached the ass) but Alex has not been encouraged not know if shy or clumsy. He has tried but little.

time is the most I've enjoyed watching this program. That there's nothing to say, had never been so taken with this need to write what I felt. The boy is happy, yes, very awkward. He chooses a girl from the public (which the idiot would not go out and kiss everyone but it is a crime That STUPID) Alex must start from a block and if the two pieces are the same since the girl wins Euro 1000. You can choose the tool and the ax he chooses that course is fatal, the two pieces are very uneven and even fall on the floor. Alex's companion in the movie that show and that is with him trying to fix what Alex has broken macizorras of cutting the piece that has become larger. Just as Alex is not accurate and saying nothing grabs the piece that weighs more and bites it nice Just do not win but the girl is not going without the two kisses Alex yes is a good prize

By dismissing the program, Alex and the presenter give a warm hug (again I'm dying of envy) Alex is very friendly. Then come the letters and while I do not think he knew who had not yet cut looks like Alex shakes his hand to the presenter very loving as thanking the deal.

Alex has seduced me completely. Movies do not, maybe when I leave the dvd anime to see the movie just for him because it's not my style. Alex has one of the most beautiful smiles I've seen in my life, this guy knows how to get the audience in his pocket.








(wow, that monument, the boy is gorgeous)

Today I have seen the photos I liked the program, in the photos that I have seen too tiernecito and that just turns 21 is the way I like it, good looking and young. Funny, I spend a lot. Decides to an article by a handsome and has his birthday in 3 days turns 21. He looks young but not both, is more mature. In fact when he Alex Ryder film since I was 16 and man, appeared at least 18. But well who knows me knows that I love the boys and good of course is most handsome in the film program I saw.

Alexander Richard Pettyfer was born in Stevenage, Hertfordshire, England, UK on April 10, 1990, son of an actor and model. He rose to fame by Alex Rider (2006). Began modeling at age 7 and also announced yogurt. He plays. Debuted on British television in 2005 being the star of "Tom Brown's Schooldays" that had very good reviews. In June 2005 he was the teenage superspy Alex Rider. He was elected for another movie but he chose that by shooting at home in the Isle of Man film was released on July 21, 2006 in the United Kingdom. He has participated in advertising campaigns and has made several films:
Now (post-production) Fortis Beastly
2011 - 2011 Kyle
'm number four - John
2009 / I Tormented - Bradley
2008 Wild Child - Freddie
2006 Alex Rider: Operation Stormbreaker - Alex Rider
2005 Tom Brown's Schooldays (TV movie) - Tom Brown
has also participated in various series interpreted to him: http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1641117/ Rumor has it that
Jace Wayland will play in the film Shadow Hunters "City of Bones" which premiered in 2012.
In 2010 he began a relationship with actress Glee series, Dianna Agron, after they met to record together I Number 4 confirmed by her respect, but which ended in early 2011. There have been rumors with another actress.
This handsome six-foot blonde has two tattoos. January 1 your chest (of a crucifix) and one in the arm that say "What comes goes around." He likes the color orange. He does not like football, has 3 dogs and other data as we know who is dyslexic. In 2006 he finished school. He has had kidney problems since childhood.
Pages:
http://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alex_Pettyfer http://www.facebook.com/home.php # / pages/Alex-Pettyfer/37391910550 http:// alexpettyfersource.com / wp /
My imaginary stories in which he has inspired a character: Pretty Girls

:
http://niceboyswebnovela.blogspot.com/
A bath of love:
http://estossemerecenunmonumento.blogspot.com/
these pictures are great but is too tiernecito, I like now:












Note: http://www.flickr.com/photos/elhormiguerotv/5608668303/in/photostream/ have uploaded some photos of the program but not the most important, hey maybe if it was something of Alex the kiss and the presenter does not remember it's funny. have uploaded a video: Http://www.cuatro.com/el-hormiguero/videos/alex-pettyfer-beso-pablo-boca/20110407ctoultpro_3/

0 comments:

Post a Comment