Tuesday, February 1, 2011

What Is A Bra Wed Gie

Sebastián Castella: Rubén Muñoz congratulations




As I did an article at the time and not like their work and to not talk about his private life he did not think they do another article, but just know that at the end of the year was good dad and I wanted to know who has been his life over the years.





Turzack
Sebastian Castella was born on January 31, 1983 in the town of Béziers taurine (France). No media is increasingly spoken for more from him. It is one of the largest in the world of bullfighting.

Sebastian Castella was looking bare (hey have to try, sometimes surprises me) and saw that many had sought Sebastián Castella dad, I learned that there is a handsome dad could not miss this article to congratulate him pity that no pictures with her baby girl would love Dad's view exercise as I spend a lot, I love these incidents, prepare a paper and it is his birthday congratulations

doubly personal level I "met" in September 2006, I arrow. Webnovela was writing "the hawk who lost his dove" and happened because I saw the pictures of the bullfighter who left him with a bull's genitals to air Now that's art I hate the bulls but something is thanks hehe I scored a lot this guy. The beauty of the bullfighter, his genitals, his tenderness. It was a boom. To see this kind of accident is relatively common, in fact I seen some where it looks best penis but I loved the face of the bullfighter, wake up so tenderly. I recently found some pictures that are marked as pictures of the bullfighter. Not see her face but the genital area. In the photos of the 2006 half transparent covers the genitals but in the other tube is a good air. In fact, the bullfighter is so young could be de Castella in its infancy and for the accident because it would mean in subsequent runs. The guy with his cock exposed, he fights with no problems. While in the other pictures he looks better dick I love my 2006. Is a face that is so sweet. If you want you can read the other article I wrote at that time in this blog.

Initially the story was already finished. I had not thought of him although I shuddered to see him on TV and picture (which is seen best genitals) is hanging in my room. The issue is that I deleted an account and I lost that novel, I have recently gone up again even as gay history and Sebastian is the only one still in both versions. His role was as gay. I hate to gay roles to non-actors because they could understand worse, they could upset but I really liked it so much I could not help. To go back up that novel, now called "handsome and passionate" I knew that Sebastian not disappear from the novel as others. Also at that time was reading my webnovela Renzo "raining in my heart" where the bullfighter "has" a role. It is a novel four years ago but did not remember me Renzo was talking about it, recalling the bullfighter and I was given a wild desire to rewrite a story from him. Also as for "handsome and passionate" because I was looking for pictures, watching videos ... her daughter was born. So was born "a bath of love" is a gay story in which he is the star along with Adrian Rodriguez (one of my favorites).

This is the love story between a boy and anti-bullfighting a handsome young bullfighter who starts to succeed. Known the day David defending animal rights calls for the abolition of bullfighting in their region, Sebastian and David defends his position, naked and bleeding, bathing in blood to protest ...

I have been very pretty (if I say that we are wrong) but I really enjoyed that. Since I have no computer at home I've been writing by hand, and I have finished and now I'm uploading.

These are the pictures cause my passion





Of these I put in question even though they are marketed as pictures of him. But go with the bullfighter, that's devotion. At least others have fought in jeans but this comes out to fight with the beauty exposed.

(you think that if he is? I would not be clear but I have good photos)

http://xlsemanal.finanzas.com/web/articulo.php? id = 7258 & id_edicion = 1067 & salto_pagina = 1
I found it a very personal interview, make your hair stand on end. I was not expecting because it looks quiet and there was no seen references to his private life but I like knowing it, it becomes more tender and I'm glad I decided to make this article, of wanting to know better, I wake up very tenderly. I think the same reporter was surprised by his sincerity. They define " is a miracle. Sebastian Castella was suddenly beside him kinder and more tender, very clear blue eyes and her face devoid of love child who wish to protect. A bullfighter in a pure state. In your head and your heart just be the bull .



From the origins of his family knows only that his father is English and his mother Polish. Never was interested in the origins of his family, just wanted out of that house. His parents were separated and returned to join and get separated again and again to gather. The poor kids were a mess. He left home at age 14 (it is curious that his family is away from that because that happens to Sebastian in my novel). Has a sister 7 years younger than him. Just had to do with his mother and his father was an alcoholic (buf hard to write this article, I wake up so tenderly the bullfighter who I was not expecting a hard life, give me a little pain) and very aggressive. When he left his house did not want to hear back from them but nothing has matured and, by her sister, eventually calling and having some relationship with them. Small was very lonely, never had friends and got along better with girls. Has always been understood better with them. He is very shy and does not like talking to people because it costs discussed, with women it seems easier. His parents taught him to communicate and does not like to make friends.
His father was a farmer of horses but always short of money. Now (and stressed that his sister) the sort of help. At that time said that his sister was the apple of his eye, the most wanted in life but it hard to relate to her because they are similar. Try to have complications, which can talk, but they cost. Recognizes
without be shy than just read a few books in his life, he has tried to read some but not engage him and leaves. Torero has read one he likes (José Tomás) biography suppose came relatively recently. And now you want to read that have given the bullfighter Manolete. The other book I read is one of a French adventurer (I finally just last August, I read 15 books during the month rather not say more, heh, heh)
a child did not like playing, was in the field with horses, bulls. At 12 he wanted to be a bullfighter. Light was a student. Repeated course because diseased lungs. His father wanted to be a bullfighter but left early. That itself makes clear that his father never spoke of bulls nor caught anything. He says he was born because I do want to be a bullfighter, perhaps out of his house because the bad times that spent the poor. His parents moved him, they did not care it was going or not. He considers it a kind because there are parents who had been forced to study. He said 12 years was going to be a bullfighter, he went to eight in the morning and not return until night and they did not say anything.
At 14, his agent sent him to Spain. I was happy in Seville, spent the winter. He returned to France where he discovered his teacher (Jose Antonio Campuzano). He went to live with him as a son. It was the first time I was at ease. He was happy. She lived with him for two years. With whom he was talking with the teacher's wife, once again it is clear that means most to women (in this part of the interview the journalist underscores the bullfighter smiles for the first time.) Only opened with them if he ate before friends came and went (she smiles again interviewer says - is that I love, is so tender)
stayed with them until the age of 18 who wanted independence. Well something had to see what account below.

About Love says: "I do not know if I've fallen in love or not, but I felt something very strong for the first and the only woman I've ever been in my life. Almost lost my head for it. "She is the daughter of Campuzano. She cried for her.
interviewer himself is surprised by the confession (and I do not know, is mediate, this seems more than gossip in which no sale) confessed that he was a virgin and she was 4 years he became friends with her, It took confidence ...

(not expected to do so intimate confessions but I love to know what, know. It is a sweet, I love it. I like that he does not worry that it has only been with a girl)

says that's when took the alternative, which distracted the bull and it was a bump that then recovered and returned to the coldness will be given the bullfighter, that helped him leave, which was more important to be a bullfighter figure that the love of a woman. He admitted he does not know to have both, that can not be distracted by the comment of a girl, you have to be alone for the bull.

When asked who would be liked another girl replied, "[laughs] Now, I like a girl who is in Miami. Only a couple of months I am with her, met her in America and although I love and I do not want to lose, I handle the situation well. If you decline and therefore feel it. "It's clear that he runs the bull, it all gives the bull.
(could be your wife, I love that is not a womanizer, very tender)

you imagine dating a famous (he liked the singer Malu but ignored him, you fool), but not out of the heart programs .
confesses that he has made the experience of their parents but denies that it is why I do not want to commit, I was afraid to get drunk to avoid being an alcoholic but now has proven that "when I drink I am very funny and entertaining (laughs openly .) I have no fear of being like them. "
lived alone and loves telenovelas hawks such passion that does not know and I like more
is very religious but has not made the communion (go that I had not heard before, I do not believe in God but did communion. I do not like asking for the gifts would have done) always goes to the Macarena and Nazareth in a brotherhood. This wonderful interview

Virgnia firm Drake, thanks for letting us know the matador as he had never known. Was 23 years old at the time of the interview. It is June 2006, meaning that already existed when I made my previous anticulo was from that era. It is unfortunate that failed to find but well now I can say I know well the bullfighter who liked me so much and I still like best.



In my webnovela the protagonist is a gay torero gay hiding it because they would side in his profession. The world of the bull does not accept or women or gays. There was a famous bullfighter in Spain, but the poor are portrayed him so badly that it ended up leaving. Whether a woman would share the stage with matador says: "I'm not sexist or feminist, I am 'normal', but I would not coddle the hand of a woman. The bull is a male, a man ... and should be measured with males, with men. "Looking at this view of a bullfighter better not explain the fear of my character to come out.

(I guess the girl is a lucky fan that is the only picture of a bullfighter in jeans ... I like)



On July 3, 2010 skip past the news that the bullfighter is going to be a dad. In the Toros for All program were doing an interview. When asked when was the happiest moment of his daughter said .. " I'm glad you asked because that moment will be when you see the birth of my daughter because my girlfriend is three months pregnant"

With the I was allergic to the commitment I know it's strange married. It's a shame it is so jealous of their privacy (still surprises me to tell those details in the interview, 2006) and we have not seen photos of their wedding. When asked about lately and that of "Torero home, finishing torero" he said "That's a lie, is shown."
The bullfighter was married last October 2 with the Colombian actress Patricia Vasquez on the island of Baru, address Cartagena de Indias. He was a Catholic wedding with all the pomp but he has not transcended anything. Has been unaffected by the media. Torero's wife worked at the Caracol novel "The San Miguel" and the actress was replaced by her pregnancy. Castella Athena Vasquez was born on December 27, 2010 in Colombia where the bullfighter has an apartment and where is the mother, Patricia. Although the information in this regard are unclear, some pages on 2 January said it was not certain that little had been born but the day I mentioned, the site gives the news figurasdeltorero and ensures that through this site the bullfighter is grateful for all the congratulations received.
http://www.figurasdeltoreo.com/sebastian-castella-padre-de-una-nina-de-nombre-atenea/

Without doubt 2010 was the year and held (August 12) as While 10 years of his choice.

At 28 years has a baby face that can not be with her, grown a beard I suppose to not look so kid. I really like the interviews for the things they say about the bulls, the images but if I like seeing him. That's why I did not want to make the article, did not think I would talk about his private life. I was not sure to make the paper not to give publicity to say something that I'm against but in the end is a handsome and while I like
it clear that I do not like bullfighting, but as handsome as it is well.
You can watch your videos:
http://www.sebastiancastella.net/web/index.php?sec=portada&ap=tv

http://www.elpais.com/articulo/revista/agosto / toreo/empezo/Francia/elpepirdv/20100807elpepirdv_10/Tes taken from the interview: Question
. When you see a bullfighting filetón eat a steak, what would you say?
Response. These are people who have so little respect, not the bulls but, in general, for all that I would not say a peep.


(bullfighter did not know but go to write the novel that they thought what they think a bullfighter and I did and I was lucky)
This comment is wasteful and puts me in a bad mood ... and I prefer not to continue looking for more. I prefer not to put negative things in my article but can not stop saying that I eat meat but I think in the living animal gives me sad. If I had to watch as they kill the animal to eat meat and of course not.

recently approved a ban in Catalonia bulls, this fact start my novel. He had not had occasion to know the opinion of the bullfighter about but I imagine it. As I mention, I like the man not the profession so that I avoid things I know to put an angry but in the end it seems an appropriate way to finish the article
by the similarity with my novel: "I hereby I wish to express my support for the Catalan Bullfighting in particular and by extension the fans around the world, given that an attack like the one recently consummated the Fies ta hurt us all.
The purpose of this paper is to make clear my opposition to this measure censorship and
my solidarity with all those who have expressed and manifested in any way by keeping alive a unique manifestation of human feeling such as bullfighting.
also want to show my support to initiatives that my fans and teammates are doing.
For my part, remains encourage all who enjoy this show to continue to claim the best possible beauty of a centuries-old cultural event. To openly acknowledge our
fición and, above all, practical. Go into the streets, continue your present, participate in broadcasts taurine, encouraging young people to come ... Any grain of sand will help the festival continue to grow and falling in love with fans around the world, as it always has been, and how, with the help of all will remain.

Best wishes.
Sebastián Castella. August 2, 2010







To read my webnovela:
A love bath
http://estossemerecenunmonumento.blogspot.com/ Beautiful and passionate

http://bellosyapasionados.blogspot.com/
raining in my heart
http://www.network54.com/Forum/526609/

My previous article
http://foronovelasnueva.blogspot.com/2009/09/descubre-si -is-natural-the-package-of-los.html


Sources:
http://www.telecinco.es/informativos/toros/galeriadefotos/100001961/1/Las+imagenes+del+ encounter + with + Sebastian + Castella

http://www.tu.tv/videotag/toro-castella/nimes/desnudo

http://www.tu.tv/videos/nimes-entrevista- castella

http://www.google.es/search?q=atenea+castella&rls=com.microsoft:es&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&startIndex=&startPage=1&rlz =



http://www.corrida-de-toros.com/sebastian-castella-padre-de-una-nina-que-se-llamara-atenea.htm



http://www.elcossio.com/eltoril/2010/10/23/boda-intima-de-castella-en-la-isla-de-baru/



http://www.sebastiancastella.net/web/index.php?sec=portada&ap=ver_video&v=ratones



http://www.sebastiancastella.net/



http://www.facebook.com/pages/Sebastian-Castella/43155929592


0 comments:

Post a Comment