Wednesday, February 16, 2011

What Is Normal Cbc Mpv

Chronicle of an unforgettable evening



release this shirt for him that the poor is 17. It was a whim that I noticed because the shirt was expensive. Kept it for a day especial y se quedó en el armario. Así que decidí que el día especial que esperaba había llegado.
En la segunda foto ya estaba más en confianza, me pegué bien a él ¿eh?

(escrito a mano el dia 15 al llegar a casa)

Son las dos de la madrugada. No tengo sueño y no sé si podré dormir y esto que esta pasada noche he dormido poco. De hecho desde el jueves que tenía pendiente esta “cita” es que duermo little. I wish I had stuck in my mind everything that has happened, all I've lived all his words. Today is one of the most beautiful days of my life but if the last few years is a day like when I met the actor Juli Fàbregas. Rubén

I love it. I devoted an article in January in this blog where I talked at length about it. Commented on how close you see on your facebook, which sold in April rose near Barcelona and I regretted not having gone but I did not dare. In fact had the illusion that this year again to sell and then it would go. The last thing I mention in the article I wrote in January is starting to act every Thursday in a town near Barcelona. View at a concert with so many people, shouting overwhelm me but in such a place would be ideal but having no car is complicated. The next week I learn that during the month of February acts in a pizzeria is centrally located in Barcelona This was my chance I was really excited to go but I have a few months rather low mood and unshaven, wearing a beard and disheveled to think to take a picture with a pretty girl. I told myself: Hey you're dying to know what more could you what do you want to come to your house? Man would not be bad but it will be no. In fact the last I've been out at night and out of my city was in 2004 for a play of the Catalan actor Juli Fabregas was a beautiful day. Just last Thursday (and my horrible beard of months over) I decided it was time that I could not wait any longer, it was the opportunity of a lifetime than high in fact that night I lay awake at 5 am and I used to shave (and me as much I shave every 10 days) since Tuesday (which at 6 am and was awake) I went back to shaving. Luckily I decided to go. I was really excited to meet you, take a picture with him. He is very close, I knew that it would be difficult the photo but I was so strange. I've been so hung up on him, has co-starred in one of my stories and in fact my last 3 webnovela he even played a little but I have very much their songs not to mention that he is very handsome and nobody was bitter sweet , heh, heh. It is he who is the handsome prototype of my dreams, a boy who makes me lose my head.
knew it was impossible for me to leave everything to him so well when I met Julie I met him at the station, take the same train I was treated like a friend I can only take a picture with Reuben, and to greet me was needed no more amazing but of course the evening had nothing to envy when I lived with Juli.

I went with my sister because when a restaurant does not want to go alone and invited her to dinner. Struts arrived, in fact more than an hour earlier. I knew he would be sitting at his piano and was excited to see it in motion, seeing is real. Of course if you only saw it on the piano because it would not be so different to see in the videos. It was better than I thought. When I reached the guy who served us has complained that Ruben had not yet arrived and that was missing half an hour to the time said they started the show. The premises are situated in the heart of gay area of \u200b\u200bBarcelona and the local input is lot of information about gay bars, solid and good photos I kept looking and good fun if I was lucky and he came at that time as best we were already inside, but right at the door, I wanted to see him go. He has entered my heart has accelerated the view through the windows of the premises. He was very heavy because it carries the piano you have to assemble. We were greeted friendly than high come the moment that was so hard. I was surprised that it was little more than I expected (but gorgeous course) He's short (a little, very little shorter than me) and very skinny. Made him more muscular. Just so in person approaches further prototype of real boy I melt.

We were the first we had the whole restaurant for us and we could choose a table in an excellent position right before he has left his jacket in the hallway that I have just my right, the input is to my left. He has been riding her piano in front of us. I was very anxious waiting to approach him. I dared not disturb him because the boss wanted to ride the piano before people arrived so I could not entertain. After he has gone to the bar and started to put a message on his mobile. Long time and I look Nerves that has been a long, then it has been talking about moving him:
- I saw that you called me "he said to someone as he disappeared down the hallway that separates the room with the input tables.
Time has made me forever. Finally back. Sat. Time was before but it seemed that I was about to begin. Then I did not have hoped for more. I approached him that he was nervous, I thought I would never dare I asked if we could take a picture.
- another clear
has been lifted. He is very friendly, very grateful. In his facebook says he likes to be kind to fans and is really very helpful
I told her that I went to see him, wanted to know.
I have shaken hands with someone
View photos, on TV, you will like to see is real, touch than high I've said that he had left a message on his facebook and he excused:
- is that I spent two weeks in Madrid.
I was saying that I had replied but he kept apologizing, saying he had been in Madrid and had accumulated many messages. I told her that on the wall, I had answered.
- ah but if it has been now that you said yes you already had the table reserved.
Around time smiling, thanking me, he likes that people want to know, he liked that put the message. I answered the message very kindly, told me Guapi (heh, heh) what emotion I answer (and soon to put my message I), was the prelude to a nice evening
- what's your name? She asks.
I stand and he says:
- I Rubén.
Something had heard that
How nice - do not have photo, why you had not known. I have two facebook
a photo and one without. I told you now would raise ours.
- yes and I tags.
know what I have put picture in the profile. It looks so attentive, so kind.
- come to the table, "he says.
We were both standing in front of your piano. He looked at my sister who was sitting at the table.
- Come together right?
I had to have said he did not know to not be distracted hehe he has approached her and gave her two kisses That envy Although gives me two and I pass the little hand is well hehe Then she got up and he has spoken to us both.
- What are you in Barcelona?
not far from Barcelona, \u200b\u200bbut we train good 45 minutes and going without a clear station.
My sister has risen to us the photo. Here came another interesting moment, making us remember the photo Juli hug me. Ruben also did not know whether I embrace. Man what was important was the picture but a solid and hold me is not something that happens every day, heh, heh. He has grabbed the waist and of course me too of course I had never dared to touch it but it was great to feel it by my side, having it so close to me. Is that I could not believe how good I was coming around. My sister has shown the photo. He looked interested, attentive.
- has been good, "he says.
There was little light in the room and worried me not go well at all because it has made by far thing and I wanted to join us full-body look good especially to him. I told her that because we are not only facing towards ensuring that we look good. He would have said that is because there was little light.
- yes we do want there, where you have the piano there is more light, "he says.
We have moved a little. Everything and it was just so that we see the face he hugged me again and of course I will not say no. I was so happy, I could not believe he had been so lucky Mission Accomplished My wish had come true.
- how are the first I dedicate the first issue.
is very friendly, always giving us saying thank:
- hope you like it. Sing
just come into my life, which is one of my favorite songs, is a subject that I love. It was very special for me to listen live and hear it for him. I did not want to miss any detail of the show but wanted to be one of the photos (I'm satisfied with the one we saw more faces) in my phone if anything happened to my sister before he could enjoy myself. Bluetooth passes me. The first came he was one who put Ruben and there was going to send me to believe that she had named him. As my phone is actually my other sister took her name. Rubén it was clear the motive for it. At that time has missed the sound of the song is that it was our fault, mobile interference. Luckily no one else.

I did not want to distract me. I did not want to miss a second. The restaurant was also a pizzeria. I had seen on the web a pizza called Don King Kong but I wanted to see if there was something I liked better but have been unable to take your eyes off him. When I have asked what I wanted it (the pizza from Don King Kong had seen days earlier) say very satisfied: the gorilla. It is the waiter looking at me with a face.

I love this guy. . I've watched a lot of pictures, videos. It seemed amazing to be there with him. My sister and I were back in front of him. There have been moments of complicity, at the end of the track he looks at me. I raise my thumb. He smiles. Is that what He did before him watching me watching me. He spoke to me. He explained that he would sing some songs, others would be on piano, now would play a theme of Enrique Iglesias. I will finish looking at the issue. With what little I like it very geste heard was ideal but was rare to be only two to clap. Have problems with the micro. We will look:
- You hear the mic out there? ... is that as I do not hear me.
I will stop looking at each item as a waiting line. I smile and my sister and I applaud. The truth is that I never expected to receive a very special concert and less of it. Even sings a new song (I think it is called Forget me) who is a preview of what will be your disk. Says the same thing in your facebook, going slow but going. In that moment I think nobody else had yet. There comes a couple when a good time but we are not fans, they go unnoticed. Ruben is talking to me. Talk about Sin Bandera, a group that loves, who has sung a track of them (Come into my life).

commenting will sing songs that are sad ballads.
- Not for us sad. Sing
I cry it's one of my favorite songs of him and the first to say the first that I heard. Va

drinking water to every song. He looks at us smiling
- if I'm off alcohol would ...
Frowning drunk, very nice. Previously we had mentioned that drinking plenty of water, which had just begun and already drunk I think he said one and a half. I seem to remember when it says it is standing next to us or at least nearly every time I saw him drinking so much water I thought, this guy is ... 'Cause baby hold water but not pee. Took about two hours away where the toilet. It was at the last break he did.
has on the ground next to some papers, it's going to consult each song.

makes a break, passed by only two tables are occupied. To us smile, we
question - how are things?
. I think the other couple also welcomed. People is coming to be carried almost an hour to ourselves Never in my wildest dreams People go after reaching 10. He comes out of the bar. Comes with a group of fans. Are your fan club and you can see that is not the first time you are there. They had reserved the table next. In fact when we arrived we were told that anyone under that and I loved it the best view is in front not the side. Is reaching people, but as the only in front of me he just sees me he looks or at least mainly to me not out eye. At times it is very concentrated and her eyes closed but not the poor but did not see my face but no eyes pulled him over. It was a very special moment for me and for once I can look at a hot guy all you want but I can say anything hehe Like I love his songs. I think before I cry sang another of her songs I like since it's a sad song and I cry when she sang and had sung some more sad. Will explain that it is a sad but beautiful song, it brings you very good memories because it is the first song he recorded, which made its first (and only for now) video clip. It's always singing when someone asked him to sing. It titutal 3 roses. Sing the song
miles
explaining that brings good memories because it is the first who sang before an audience at the gala 0 of a program that was. No mention is Operación Triunfo.

is seen that there are problems with the mic. Even before the start when we are alone ask us
- if you hear the micro out there ...? I like not hear me.
Well into the show with all the people will ask. I will looking at me waiting for compliance. I hear it well but behind is not.
- that works but is slowly going down.

ago rested again. A long rest and sit with the girls from her fan club so jealous Although I imagine that girls should know a lot. It is a very healthy boy. Do not drink alcohol. Drink mostly water or juice. Leaves little but any time you watch a club that rarely faced by ordering imagine peach juice also likes to go to McDonalds but then goes to the gym, burning calories. They repeatedly offered dinner, he says no. I think that says it would do him wrong. Speak of their passing by OT if you were offered would never get in but if I were back knowing everything that has lived since yes it works now because at least something you like, preferring it to work all his life in something that does not even earn more money like that before going into OT because he thought that what he was doing is not what I wanted the rest of his life. Also speak of another restaurant where he plays. They do not know and explains where it is, it depends on how well it will be more or less time. He already says that he told the owners that the important thing is word of mouth, people will be finding out. Commenting
assemblies made about him. Talk about a photo of him with his shirt torn, he made gestures of tearing. Another drawing him shirtless muscle and mimics the posture in which it is.
- They put my head on another body.
Yes there have been pictures of full nudity but that says nothing. Speaking of the photo that is no shirt says:
- I was spent and asked "this is you for real?" There he goes.
But it takes a laugh. It is very nice.
- If you get in google-images are all these comments because one has not seen. Comment
also one with Esther (the girl that came deleted) who have put their heads on the bodies of Barbie and Kent.
- do everything.
If there are people taking photos of celebrities without permission and they make up stories as if they act really hehe.

sits with stool in which it operates. To my surprise, grabs him and sits with us. A smiling, very friendly. We ask that as we are going, then as we have, that how long it takes.
- thanks for coming so far. They usually come to Barcelona, \u200b\u200bthe other day came from Sabadell.
said he liked that people come from so far (not that far but we left almost as good at 7 and we got past one, for a person who is not out as I used to because it's not bad). He also speaks in another restaurant that is acting on Thursdays. I told him that yes, he thought but to go by train I was fatal. Of imagine if being done in Barcelona almost lost the last train as far as being we have to catch two trains ...
- No, if I do not say that. In Terrassa ye not right, "he says.
you worry about what it took, we go well.
- If I can help, if I can take the station. It's the least I can do.
I loved it. The more I think about that when we met with Julie at the station and went together on the train, would be the perfect finale to a magnificent evening that has nothing to three bet the other but of course, is not abusive.
talked about Sin Bandera, who knew the song Come into my life, who knows which is the subject of a soap opera for years, liked him, he sought the group's songs, which sought his records but they were all discontinued, he found a compilation, that someone you know has gone to Mexico and that has brought several albums, which is a shame that the group been separated, he has learned to play the piano based on their videos. After speaking of the group Camila.
- when I asked you you said yes.
I speak, yes, I know of telenovelas.
- yes, has a collector of songs (the theme of The Two Sides of Ana Rafael Amaya one of my favorites)
- I like novels, "he says.
I told him that I see their videos on youtube, that I have in favorites, that when you leave I'll buy his album.
- thank you very much
tells me happy and very friendly.
- if you like this kind of music do you like it, "he says on the disc.
is a little bit with us. My sister and I are sitting opposite each other and he sits in the middle. I was so close ...
- well, I now I let you eat dessert alone.
course I had forgotten that I had brought for dessert. Hours with him but would not know what to talk. He again returned to the club's fans. Then the one behind her claims.
- can you come a moment? Reuben
does not repeat, just a few seconds pass by my side. I have it almost hit me. Which he has claimed is a picture with him. Which makes the photo is saying
- further back. I
I have to move because I was coming. Of course I do not have minded. It is very nice. See the photo to see the result.
- You dropped this, "he says.
I get the jersey that gets me on the chair. In fact as the jersey is neither new nor recognized him and he would say that was not mine, I do not remember the jersey and in fact if not for Ruben I lose. We were the only ones who have offered him food. The guys back if several times and have insisted. To me or I would occurred. He commented that the restaurant offer but did not want, has dined at eight.
These guys will wonder if they would like to do a musical. He says you can not see that, that does not like to dance, sing it goes at the piano, a musical man if it was something related to Nino Bravo. Talk about problems with the mike, you are leaving voice. I heard it because it was closer.

girl, from another table that has not been approached, asked to devote a theme to a birthday.
- Would you sing happy birthday? The Birthday
says no. Ruben replied:
- well, I sing it and who wants to continue.

is dismissed, stands to collect and I'm going to the toilet. When I is saying
- good as I have asked another topic ...
My sister told me that the guys behind you have asked your subject. Ruben says he has already sung before but repeats for those who were not. In fact I think we've just heard and in any case the other partner who has long since gone.
- is a topic that will be on my record now is new and when you leave you can say I have heard here.

then about to say goodbye to the people. He approached us. Will talk about how bad it was the mic. The guys behind it say that you should be tired, he says no. Is in the middle of the two tables. Then and only with us and again offered to help. I was dying and it's over if he did it is most likely to lose the last train because it was already 12 (the train was going at 12 and 15) and I had not wanted to leave when he was in the bar. We were the first and most of the past, people, but also was prepared to leave. It was supposed to end at 11 but hey the guy a professional dedicated to his audience. We are going to lead us. I believe I can not Rubén
just for us - you know the street ...? Because I do not know where the station ... I look good in the gps.

He is saying goodbye, saying he is going because we have to take so as not to lose the train. It entertains, one of his fans will say that if there is no hurry because we do not. Another has claimed to make a left, which said the last time for Christmas and spent Christmas and nothing.
- I said that year-dice fun.
Another of the girls going to the station, and he insists on driving. She does not want.
- Look, if you go there is no shame ... vente
But the girl ... no and no. And hey I'm sorry for her but was willing to say no. So it was for me and no one robs the place beside him in the car hehe He
has already picked up the piano. Will heavily loaded. We offer help:
- not if I'm used, I had to take up the foot of the micro. We went
. One of his fans out with us, we hold the door. He thanks her and says goodbye to her and call her by name. I'm behind him, then in the street when is wider and 3 together. Going to his car.
- is behind the building. There was no place but just when I returned this, "says the front-was free.
I told him that we arrived before 8 when the restaurant opens at 9.
- yes when I passed the car I have been waiting for.
We were grateful we were.
- addition an audience like you. I noticed you were always there watching, usually people are more aware of the food.
My sister actually told me that she looked to me not so evident to me alone I was enthralled watching him. I told him that not long ago went out at night and less out of my city. In fact the last time was in 2004 when I went to the theater to see Juli.
- I appreciate it even more.
Thank you for joining us that it would have to take the bus and we can make one. I told him that because she came to me but I'm lost.
- I, too, if not for the GPS - he says.
- Now that we know I'll be in touch, "said smiling, I think even specifies
now we are friends. I love how close and friendly it is. We
speaking of those left to do, I say that the next will look to go, the programs that I've seen. A program that I see half a day and he says he also likes that this is very professional. Meetups on me says:
- I like to do Meetups Sunday afternoon by people who work weekdays.
- See if I do something out there, Mataró "he says. We

the car. Put things in the trunk.
- This is the car that I got in OT.
In some editions to all bidders gave him a car. Wow, who was going to tell me that would take one of those cars. That does not tell anyone as I said my sister
- so it is true that they are given. TV
Because you never know. I feel to his side and this would have dreamed.
My sister told me later that he planned to sit back and did not need to be so quick to sit next to him hehe ... I just in case, nobody takes my place.
not talk in the car, he is awaiting the gps that is on your legs (the first time I see one) and I do not want it distracting. Is concerned if we can not arrive on time:
- Y is far from the station if you had to take the bus?, If you want to wait. Poor
with how late it was and he had to go home, live in Sant Boi de Llobregat should be more or less the same distance as my city of Barcelona.
- Yes, I think I know where he is. We arrived in 5 minutes, no time.
actually took us less, heh, heh I do not have minded getting lost.
- you know where is the entrance to the station?
is my sister is giving you directions. He says that along with the English Court.
- Do you like Sergio Dalma? I bought the CD of Italian ballads.
I told him that I love the forbidden garden. And just is what makes. Fails to finish the track.
- Here is the English cut, here
station ... The time has come to say goodbye. I say that I love to meet you while we hands. He thanked me. Then he turns back and gives her kisses (cheek to cheek) to my sister. By the way my sister told me that Ruben also gave him two kisses goodbye waiter. I did not see it because it was in the hall to go get his jacket. From my site did not see my own sister.
I'll take a few seconds while watching da, greets him with his hand.

Thanks Ruben for a special day
I think you summarized
times so intense that I experienced yesterday, it made me feel good that the singer made me his friend. Very close. It's great that someone has seen something on TV, something almost unreal because they behaved well.

When I thought about doing the article did not know, I thought I would be happy to fill a sheet, was not so anxious that he believed would not be able to write more.
I went to bed when I woke up the day before. Six in the morning. 3 hours sleep. At 9 and I have disclosed. You do not want to sleep, I wanted to remember what I experienced, computer pass this short story hehe.

The pictures have been well, the second is best. Luckily I ordered another, I love it. I never tire of looking at it. First on my mobile, now I have them in pictures. I have one on my shelf, I'll buy a frame.
I love that my photo is on your page as the others. Indeed it is curious is that it has fallen by one that is a big brother, just the say rival Carlos Che (virtual character of my beloved Great webnovela and fascinated me.) Those two could not even see. Already a chance hehe.
message that he put me answer that I gave him. It boy charm

Today I had another surprise, said the photos. It has made me very excited, it's a boy so nice ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment